Business phone systems company Cloud Net, today announced the launch of its first mobile connectivity solution for the iPhone and iPad. The Cloud Net Mobile PBX provides users of Apple’s iDevices with a full set of easy to use VoIP-for-business features, including a full hosted virtual PBX (switchboard), at clear, predictable and competitive rates.
New users of the service will be able to keep business and personal calls separate with free incoming calls to a separate geographic (01, 02 or 03) number on the same mobile device while taking advantage of low outgoing call charges (including international calling).
Existing Cloud Net Connect users will benefit from the business phone features they’re familiar with, such as follow-me and hunt groups, while they are on the move. Moreover, because calls are handled over the iDevice’s data connection (either Wi-Fi or 3G) there are no additional costs for incoming calls and outgoing calls are at Cloud Net’s competitive VoIP call rates.
Getting started with Cloud Net Mobile PBX is simple as the company is offering a free 14 day trial*: simply register at http://www.cloudnetuk.com/14-day-trial/ and activation instructions, user name and password will be sent out. After downloading a preconfigured Cloud Net application from iTunes, and entering a user name and password, the user is instantly connected to Cloud Net’s phone system over Wi-Fi or 3G.
Following the free trial, Cloud Net Mobile PBX users will be charged £5 per month for access to its VoIP switchboard and free calls between other Cloud Net users. All calls made from the iDevices by existing Cloud Net users will appear on their normal monthly bill.
The monthly cost, typical of Cloud Net’s solutions, means that there are no extra call divert or call forwarding charges.
Cloud Net is also offering a no contract Mobile PBX option.
All users pay for calls made outside the Cloud Net network.
Charles Chance, MD, Cloud Net, said, “Every business has different needs and new service together with our other new offerings: Virtual Number and CLASS answering service allows our customers tailor their business phone service to their needs.
We’re very excited about Cloud Net’s mobile connectivity solution. Its great value and ease of installation is what customers have come to expect of our products and services. We believe it will boost productivity for those businesses and individual users constantly on the move.”
“We have found that mobile contracts are not designed for calling between the office and mobiles. Forwarding desk phone calls to your mobile also adds to office phone bills. Our service will mean that your iPhone and iPad will effectively become a convenient extension of your office. We would not be surprised if more and more Cloud Net users with iPhones start ditching their desk phones as a result!” added David Hill, Chairman of Cloud Net.
Cloud Net’s inclusive packages consist of:
- Internet based switchboard (PBX)
- Management portal – you can configure your system really simply online
- Free calls on Cloud Net’s network – great if you have offices in different locations or remote workers
- Geographic telephone numbers
- Voice mail
- Fax boxes
- Call redirect
- Call recording
- Ring back
- Caller identification
Key benefits of the Cloud Net mobile PBX:
- Take your land line number with you wherever you go
- Multiple phone numbers on one handset – split business and personal calls
- You just need your mobile device (iPhone or iPad) – no other computers or telephone equipment required
- No fixed broadband connection required (note, your handset does need access to the internet for the service to work)
- Easy to use switchboard
- Save on call costs
- Supports flexible mobile working
Cloud Net plans to extend its Smart Phone Connectivity Service to further devices in the next few months.
* There is a small one-off charge of £4.99 to download the mobile app from iTunes which Cloud Net is unable to avoid. However the company will immediately credit a trial account with the same value to cover calls made during the trial period. The credit cannot be cashed in but if users decide to continue service after the trial the balance will be transferred to a new Cloud Net account.
About Cloud Net
Cloud Net supplies business phone systems and services to SMEs and start-ups. Its Cloud Net Connect system offers the advantages of no capital expenditure necessary to run a professional PBX and dramatically lower running costs. Cloud Net has developed a dedicated voice over IP (VoIP) network providing free calls within its network and cheap rate calls outside of the Cloud Net network. The company also offers CLASS, a live answering service and has introduced mobile VoIP solutions. Cloud Net is privately financed and started trading in March 2009.
Contact for media information
For more information, to review Cloud Net services or for case studies, please contact Ranbir Sahota of Vitis PR agency, on 0121 242 8048, email@example.com.
01922 21 33 33