Arbela Technologies Corporation (www.arbelatech.com) has released its latest Arbela Security Manager for Dynamics AX (ASM). The latest release (version 4.0) continues to build on the innovation Arbela introduced making security management for Dynamics AX easier so users can focus on the business needs and making access to the enterprise data more secure and traceable.
“Arbela Security Manager for Dynamics AX has helped numerous clients with its easy to use and visual user interface. ASM users’ feedback has been all about making security even easier between various AX environments, best user group practices, and auditing reports. I am glad to announce that version 4.0 has addressed these needs.” Says, Nima Bakhtiary, President and CEO of Arbela Technologies.
Arbela Security Manager can be installed as quickly as 20 minutes, and it uses the standard Dynamics AX security and authorization tools. It works with customizations and it is a “must have” solution for all companies using Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012.
Some of the new capabilities of the Arbela Security manager for Dynamics AX are:
- Making Security Management even easier for Dynamics AX users and providing a series of new auditing reports in this latest release
- Offering easier and faster user interface for setting and managing security in Dynamics AX by introducing roles, and easy import and export capabilities for user groups
- Addition of a series of canned reports for audits and tracking security changes in Dynamics AX
- New Inquires and auditing reports to analyze security user groups, users, companies and domains
- New user group creation, copying, export and import capabilities for easier changes to authorization between environments and changes in the organizations
About Arbela technologies:
Arbela Technologies provides industry specific financial, supply chain and customer relationship management expertise for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM. Our vertical focus includes building material manufacturing and distribution, specialty retail grocery, and industrial and high tech manufacturing and distribution. Our key differentiator is cost effective and predictable industry specific implementations for complex, multi-site, and multi-national companies using end-to-end Microsoft solutions which include Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM, SharePoint, BizTalk, SQL Server, Office, and other Microsoft productivity products.
Arbela has been architecting Dynamics AX implementations and supporting them for companies form Millions to Billions in annual revenue in North America and Europe. In addition, Arbela develops and supports critical add-ons to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012 such as Master Data Centralization for multi-company implementations, Security Management and Auditing solutions for mid-size to large private and public companies, and Advanced Purchasing solution for high velocity distribution enterprises.